Beat the January Blues – Proven Habits of Amazingly Happy People

Happy Friday All,
Struggling to get through January? The holiday period a faded memory?
Well I was sent this article about the Habits of Exuberant Human Beings the other day (its an old one but a good one!) and thought it was definitely worth sharing.

There is a popular theory, Zapatillas ROSHE RUN created by Martin Seligman (the father of positive psychology) that while 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, Womens Air Jordan 13 the remaining 40 percent is up to us. The article goes on to state some pretty simple but highly effective things we can all do to build a happy lifestyle.
I wont list them all here just a few of the ones that jumped out. The article is definitely worth a read so go check it out.
1. Knock Knock….

Yep you may have heard it before but there actually could be some truth in the old saying, Soldes Nike Pour Homme laughter really is the best medicine.
Laughing releases endorphins that increase pleasure, FREE 5.0 can reduce stress and more.
So crack out the joke book and share the laughter.
2. Stop & Appreciate Simple Pleasures

Life is full of simple pleasures but often we can be too busy to even notice.
A favorite song comes on the radio, Virginia Cavaliers Jerseys a cool breeze on a hot day, adidas superstar 80s homme someone letting you in during the morning rush. ADIDAS ZX 750 BARATAS Taking a brief moment to appreciate these small seemingly inconsequential things can help with appreciating the bigger picture.
3. Air Huarache Donna

Devote Some Time to Giving
Spending some of your time doing good for others has been found to give you an effect that researchers call the ‘helper’s high’.
Volunteering has been proven to reduce depression, increases overall happiness and can benefit you as much as giving up smoking!
4. I found 10000 ways that won’t work

The quote from Thomas Edison shows true resilience, which is an important characteristic when it comes to happiness.
Psychologist Peter Kramer says that resilience is the opposite of depression, instead of happiness, and resilience is like a padding for the inevitable hardship human beings are bound to face.
A great Japanese proverb: “Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
5. Get the proper amount of rest

Did you know that you will spend up to 30 years of your life sleeping.
Well here’s the reason, Under Armour Curry 2.5 getting in those zzzzz’s help’s with making clear decisions, New Balance Baratas improving your mood and decreasing anxiety. So be sure to get your shut eye.
These are just 5 of the 21 that they list and if you feel like you are in the need of some motivation have a read,

This entry was posted in Community, Guide and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>