When it comes to buying cars, there are certain things you want to make sure are in place. One of this is the cost of buying a car. Although, this seems obvious, it is often overlooked by most buyers, especially first timers. Another important condition is utility. The advantages that you will gain from a car that has high functionality cannot be compared to just about any car.This is because, you will be able to fulfill your needs and stay happy as you use your vehicle. Other important considerations are maintenance and durability. When you are very sure about what you want in a vehicle, it is easy to select something that suits your needs and lifestyle.
TOP TEN MOST POPULAR CARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
1. 2014 Toyota Corolla. The 2014 Toyota Corolla is made of 2.0 Litre and 4 cylinders engine with a transmission of 4-speed automatic. It has 5 passengers seating capacity which is okay for a small family.
ü Design. The Toyota is sleek in design with extremely compact interior and exterior. You get to enjoy lots of utility on the dashboard as well as other sections in the interior. One important feature on the dashboard is the climate control button which helps regulating the temperature in the interior. Also in the interior is the high grade seat fabric which promises passenger comfort.
ü Performance. The Toyota comes in 2.0 and 1.6 litre engine choices 2.0 and 1.6 litre engine choices. The Toyota can provide a lot pleasure for you and your family with its low cabin noise, comfortable handling and ride quality.
ü Durability. The Toyota is considered one of the most durable cars of all time. It maintains its quality even after years of usage. This is why it is the choice of many people buying their first car.
2. 2013 Kia Optima. The manufacturers of the 2013 Kia Optima have tried with this one. Their goal is to make a car that does not break down every now and then, with surprising affordability. They really knocked rivals with this model.
ü Design. Although the design of this model is average to say, it makes up for this with less expensive spare parts and functionality. In the interior, the dashboard is designed for ergonomics with its compact placement.
ü Performance. This car is easy to ride and runs fast. Comfort is more felt in its acceleration and cornering ability. Although it is a car that is underestimated, the performance is quite great.
ü Durability. The build quality is okay and makes it easy for easy maintenance. As a result of its ruggedness, it performs better than rivals in the long run.
3. 2013 VWGTI. This is one of the most popular cars in the Middle East with millions of loyal fans. What endear this car to most buyers is its simplicity and its compact design. With 110 horsepower, it is one of the best fitted for this region.
ü Design. The 2013 VW GTI is designed as a sport car. Many people who are won over by its pleasing and gorgeous design. The head lamps and tail lamps are well placed. When you look in the interior, you may find it bare as only the basic necessities are included for less distraction.
ü Performance. This vehicle is full of lots of functionality to get things done. With key functionalities in place, you will never be disappointed with the Gti. On the interior, the steering is tight and firm which provides for a nice feel on the hands. In fact, performance is even more puffed up on the highways.
4. 2013 Infinity M56. The 2013 Infinity is full of functionality and a great body build that gives competitors a run for their money. It is considered one of the classy cars out there.
ü Design. It is built for a classy ride. Although, its luxurious make is not often obvious to the eyes, the quality ride that it provides is unrivalled. The exterior is mashed with forcefully designed headlights and tail lights. Also, the body is well rounded and curved although not to perfection.
ü Performance. With a transmission of 7-speed automatic, the Infinity M56 is one of the best performing cars in the Middle East. Since performance and maintenance are central to such a car of its caliber, it did actually impress here.
5. 2014 Honda Odyssey. This is a 4th generation car made available in the Middle East around 2011. With its many upgrades, it has received a supporting hand in the Middle East. Many buyers can vouch for its stability and sturdiness.
ü Design. The manufacturer focuses exclusively on styling. One of the upgrades to the exterior fixture of LED lights on the tail lights which distinguish it from other cars in this region. In the interior, a new Lane Watch is included on the dashboard making driving and handling easy.
ü Performance. The Odyssey is a front drive wheel vehicle. Handling is comfortable. Here, focus is also on utility which is useful for moving family to and from important places.
6. 2013 Audi RS4 AVANT. This car is one of the choices of motorist in the Middle East. It is fast, durable and has high utility ratings from reviews. It is a known fact that high quality handling and utility is combined in this model.
ü Design. The 2013 Audi is designed to be eye-catching, elegant ride. This is particularly important for the lovers of quality and classy designs. On the outside, you get the Day-Time Running LED on the headlights. The interior is also of quality design. The seats come in two colors: black and lunar silver.
7. 2014 Mazda CXS. This car gives you modest level fuel consumption as well as decent handling.
ü Design. The design is compact, appealing great looking. In fact, the interior and exterior design is of very good quality. Even though the design gratifying, it does not affect functionality.
ü Performance. With Fuel tank capacity of 64 litres and 2500cc, 4 cylinders inline engine, this model can run in most country roads in the Middle East. It would be a great experiment to try this on the desert which is not included in ratings.
ü Durability. You can enjoy fast and easy city driving, compact size and comfortable packing from The Mazda CXS.
8. 2013 Infinity QX56. This model has lots of power and capability. One of the unique features is the ability to ride on the desert. If you need a car of rugged and supreme build quality, you will find your choice here. It is common among hobbyist drivers.
9. 2013 Toyota Rav4. The Toyota Rav4 is designed exclusively for functionality. It is one of the most popular cars in the Middle East.
10. 2013 Jaguar Land Rover. This is the last on the list of the most popular cars in the Middle East.