Senior .Net Developer
We are searching for an outstanding .Net Developer to
be responsible for developing, building and maintaining innovative websites and web
Duties and responsibilities
Create the technical aspects of
Support existing infrastructure.
Develop new technologies.
Determine site's users.
Communicate with the client to
discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
Use web development software to
integrate databases and other information systems.
Create pages that appeal to the
tastes of the site’s users.
Maintain existing web applications.
Test web applications units and
Design and implement user-driven
templates, databases and interfaces.
Develop external web portals.
Build applications and services for
Test applications on various
browsers and modify if necessary.
Architect websites, design
data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
- Education: Bachelor in Computer Science. Master Degree is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge in ASP.Net Framework:
- Web Services
- Web based applications
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe fireworks or Photoshop for design
- Good knowledge in SEO and SMO.
- Mobile application: Android, IOS
- Knowledge in Flash + action scripting for dynamic content is a plus.
- Knowledge in Adobe Builder is a plus.
2 to 4 years of previous experience at a similar position.