Personal information you provide on bey3.com are subject to our internal regulations, as follows:
We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from bey3.com and ad data (all through cookies you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don't sell or rent users personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other' rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- service providers who help with our business operations.
Communications and email tools
Access, Modification, and Deletion of Info and Posts
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your account status page.We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent unlawful activity.
We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so we cannot make any guarantees.
We may update this policy at any time without notice, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever comes sooner. In the case that we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us.