- Job Description:
- Testing of raw material for a growing flavor and fragrance company using GC/MS to gather and analyze data.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the management of the laboratory.
- Requires the ability to make decisions such as the acceptability of prepared samples after performing specified procedures such as Q.C. analyses.
- Helping the lead perfumer as necessary for applications work which may also include some compounding, testing and wet chemistry work
- Following guidelines and protocols improve upon existing formulations in an R&D environment
- At least 2 years experience doing in fragrance applications or formulations in the cosmetics/Perfumes industry.
- 2-5 yrs relevant experience using chemistry instrumentation
- BS degree/Diploma preferably Chemistry.